Friday, February 1, 2013

Always a First

I love cooking. I love working out. I love people. My three favorite things in the world. My friends and family mean more to me than anything in the world. I always said that no one could make me do what I didn't want to do...unless it were my sisters. But they know me better than that. My friends are amazing and I love sharing my talents with them. It wasn't until recent that I found out that one of my talents is cooking. Not really inventing new foods, but more so finding what I like and making it at home. I'm the kind of person that would rather save money by cooking at home than spending 20 bucks at the nearest restaurant (unless it's a date).

Last week I taught my friends how to make mochi ice cream; a Japanese dessert. We used to buy it all the time while I grew up but now that I'm older and more resourceful I decided I would rather try and make it to save money. The first time was a disaster but it still tasted amazing. This time it was much, much better. Another friend saw my post of Facebook and asked for the recipe. After giving it to her she told me that I should start a blog and share the recipes I usually post. I am not good at blogging but I can promise you a new recipe every 1-2 weeks. I know, I know. But I can PROMISE you that you won't be disappointed in the taste. If so then you might need to get your taste buds checked ;).

I also love training people. I have started private training sessions in the mornings for some friends. It brings me great joy in seeing people feel more confident about themselves because of accomplishing these workouts. Yesterday morning I was training a friend and introduced a new workout at a playground. Then it occurred to me, why don't I share these workouts with others. You can do these around the house and at the playground. They are simple, quick, painless, and fun. I think they're fun anyway. Okay, so some of them might make you hate me. As a matter of fact, I trained a friend last week who, while doing one exercise said, "Yeah Krisha, I hate you." Obviously she loved me the next day after feeling like a million bucks.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment and let me know how these recipes/workouts turn out. If you have something you'd like to learn go ahead and request it. If I don't know how to do it then I will learn and then teach you. It's like I do when I'm giving ukulele instructions; "if can, can."

Take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment